5,000 FREE joints passed out in DC

jericho

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Progress" has been made on the state levels...it's still 100% illegal under Federal Law. I don't see Pence impacting it on any state's agenda.

I think a lot of people believe that Sessions will actively go after the states that have made marijuana legal. On the positive side, he did seem to skirt the issue in his confirmation hearing.

Sessions should enforce federal laws, just as Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch should have done. If proponents of marijuana legalization oppose federal laws against its use and distribution, then they should lobby for the repeal of federal laws prohibiting its use.

I will never support appointing Attorneys General who refuse to enforce duly enacted laws. However, I think federal laws concerning drug use should be limited to the interstate transportation of substances. Whenever possible, criminal statutes should be limited to local and state laws.

I do not understand people who would prefer living in a country governed by politicians rather than laws.

I think a lot of people believe that Sessions will actively go after the states that have made marijuana legal. On the positive side, he did seem to skirt the issue in his confirmation hearing.

I meant Sessions, not Pence.

But it is troubling to have an AG that picks and chooses which laws to enforce.

Sweet. I'm concerned about Sessions' appointment and what that will do for the progress that has been made.

I'm all for legalization of all drugs. I've stated it 100 times on here , maybe more. But I believe Rand Paul or Justin Amash need to put forth a bill on weed. There are enough libertarian leaning people in the GOP to pass something with Democrats.

But until then it's hard for me to fault Sessions for following the law if he does anything. I don't think it will be priority , Immigration will be. I do suspect any city or government entity that claims to be a sanctuary location is going to get a rude awakening.

I'm all for legalization of all drugs. I've stated it 100 times on here , maybe more. But I believe Rand Paul or Justin Amash need to put forth a bill on weed. There are enough libertarian leaning people in the GOP to pass something with Democrats.

But until then it's hard for me to fault Sessions for following the law if he does anything. I don't think it will be priority , Immigration will be. I do suspect any city or government entity that claims to be a sanctuary location is going to get a rude awakening.

This is what I'd ultimately like to see. End the conversation and be done with it. Allow localities to make their own judgement much like alcohol.

But, if the AG chooses not to make it a priority I'm not about to be upset by that. Also, a part of me will be upset to see them continue to throw money away at the issue.

This is what I'd ultimately like to see. End the conversation and be done with it. Allow localities to make their own judgement much like alcohol.

But, if the AG chooses not to make it a priority I'm not about to be upset by that. Also, a part of me will be upset to see them continue to throw money away at the issue.

One of the biggest waste of money in our government.

I know @PurplePride92 will call me crazy. But I think Trump wants to win over the black community . I really expect some sort of Justice reform co-authored by Paul and Booker signed into law in the next 4 years and I won't be shocked if there is movment on weed.