Kellerman or Bayless?

mcpapa

I watch First Take a lot. I was initially skeptical about Max replacing Skip, but I find that I like him better and better. More intelligent and less obnoxious.

Who ya got?

Would have to go with neither. Kellerman's voice drives me crazy, sounds like he has some kind of speech impediment or something. Bayless was better with Steven A, but still don't like. Usually DVR those shows and fast forward thru to the parts where the Patriots ex office guy(forget his name) or Cris Carter or guests like that speaks or gives opinions. Can't stand all the rap artists and stuff they have, Bayless looks like a friggin idiot talking to Little Wayne or Ice Cube or whoever

I don't know of any famous actresses named Bayless (I'm guessing she was hot in the day when @mcpapa came up), so the lovely Sally Kellerman gets the nod.

Although I do think she cheapened herself some by going nude in MASH. Not that it wasn't nice or anything.

Wasn't she the original Hot Lips Hoolihan?

You caught me before I edited my post. It got funnier. :D

Would have to go with neither. Kellerman's voice drives me crazy, sounds like he has some kind of speech impediment or something. Bayless was better with Steven A, but still don't like. Usually DVR those shows and fast forward thru to the parts where the Patriots ex office guy(forget his name) or Cris Carter or guests like that speaks or gives opinions. Can't stand all the rap artists and stuff they have, Bayless looks like a friggin idiot talking to Little Wayne or Ice Cube or whoever

I would believe mcpapa or lcdawgs being friends with Little Wayne than the 80 year old Bayless