Trump first said he would send all illegals back.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But again today the news reports where he now says he will work something out with them. Yes, another lie by the person who some of America voted for.

If you like your plan you can keep your plan. Americans voted for that lie too.

Get over being butt hurt because Obama lost.

So far, most of the major campaign promises have turned out to have been not so true. Funny how many are now saying, "well, we knew it was all lies - but this time it was our guy lying so that's cool with me".

It's gonna be a wild ride!

But again today the news reports where he now says he will work something out with them. Yes, another lie by the person who some of America voted for.

@newarkcatholicfan, I'm genuinely interested to hear your answers to these questions.

Do you think Trump the only President Elect or President who has lied?

Do you think Republican Presidents are the only ones who lie?

Do you think Democratic Presidents lie too?

Do you think it's a good thing that Trump has decided to go ahead and work something out with illegal immigrants?

Have you ever changed your mind about something when presented with a convincing argument or facts and evidence to support a viewpoint that is different from your original point of view?

I believe that most Americans expected him to change his stance on this, and I assure you it won't be the last time it happens.

It's mostly lies.

I was too young to really know what Reagan promised.

I remember what the elder Bush promised (thanks Dana Carvey), but since I wasn't employed I really don't know or care if there were any new taxes.

I spent most of the Clinton years either in high school or college, unless it was free beer, I really didn't care what he promised.

The younger Bush never seemed to get around to privatizing my social security account.

Obama told me I could keep my plan. Technically I suppose that is true, if I was able to afford to pay about 4 times the cost. (I couldn't, hello very high deductible plan)

At this point, I really don't care what Trump does. (Just glad it isn't Hillary)

If you like your plan you can keep your plan. Americans voted for that lie too.

An excellent point. Democratic Presidents lie just like the Republican ones. If you don't believe that, just fast forward to the 3:30 mark in this video.

There were hundreds of variants of Medicare plans and health insurance plans that disappeared simply by the enactment of the Affordable Care Act, and each time it is updated, hundreds more are cancelled and go by the wayside. And anyone honestly say that they have seen falling costs since the Affordable Care Act was passed? Because President Obama said it would...right here at the 3:39 mark. Is that not as much of a lie as President Elect Trump's flip-flop on his handling of illegal immigrants?

So far, most of the major campaign promises have turned out to have been not so true. Funny how many are now saying, "well, we knew it was all lies - but this time it was our guy lying so that's cool with me".

It's gonna be a wild ride!

So you're outraged that Obama lied?