Holmes 76 St Henry 60

This Holmes teams just baffles me, couldn't make a shot last night, and give Ryle credit, they play a very good hard nosed defense, but Holmes hits at least 9 three's, I may have missed one, they came out on fire tonight. Holmes had two players with 18, Green and Miller, Sterling added 16. I believe St Henry was led by Maley with 20, Holmes had a 46 to 27 halftime lead, St Henry made a nice run in the early fourth quarter, they have some players that can shoot the trey and don't mind putting it up, best of luck to both teams.

Holmes 76

St. Henry 60

Holmes 20 26 17 13 76

St. Henry 13 14 20 13 60

Holmes (8-8) -- Miller 18, Gaither 4, Commodore 11, Sterling 16, Englemon 6, Saxon 1, Dozier 2, Greene 18.

St. Henry (4-10) -- McArtor 6, Schaefer 6, Berling 4, Mely 20, Thacker 4, Westerbeck 6, Setters 2, Beechem 7, Meiman 5.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

This Holmes teams just baffles me, couldn't make a shot last night, and give Ryle credit, they play a very good hard nosed defense, but Holmes hits at least 9 three's, I may have missed one, they came out on fire tonight. Holmes had two players with 18, Green and Miller, Sterling added 16. I believe St Henry was led by Maley with 20, Holmes had a 46 to 27 halftime lead, St Henry made a nice run in the early fourth quarter, they have some players that can shoot the trey and don't mind putting it up, best of luck to both teams.

Wow...big game for Sterling. Congrats to this young man. :thumb: