Famous graves you have seen or visited.

jericho

I have seen Chopin, Jim Morrison, Napoleon, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Mary (bloody Mary), Darwin, Shakespeare, Molière, Chaucer, Henry VIII and Charles I, William Blake, Robert Burns, Lord Byron, Charles Dickens, George Eliot, T. S. Eliot, Thomas Gray, John Keats, Rudyard Kipling, John Milton, Laurence Olivier, Alexander Pope, Alfred Lord Tennyson and William Wordsworth, Isaac Newton, David Livingstone,

Abraham Lincoln in Springfield Illinois

All of these at Arlington...Thurgood Marshal, JFK, RFK, Teddy Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy, Abner Doubleday, President Taft, Joe Louis, Medgar Evers..plus many more we spent an entire day there and I could have spent 2 or 3 days.

Love going through a grave yard, but wouldn't bother to stop to see a particular piece of stone just because someone claimed them as famous. Been through one in Taiwan, Been to the big one in L.A. (can't think of the name), been in one in La. Love the old head stones and monuments.

I have seen Chopin, Jim Morrison, Napoleon, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Mary (bloody Mary), Darwin, Shakespeare, Molière, Chaucer, Henry VIII and Charles I, William Blake, Robert Burns, Lord Byron, Charles Dickens, George Eliot, T. S. Eliot, Thomas Gray, John Keats, Rudyard Kipling, John Milton, Laurence Olivier, Alexander Pope, Alfred Lord Tennyson and William Wordsworth, Isaac Newton, David Livingstone,

Didn't swing by the tomb of Mary Queen of Scots while you were there?

I have seen those you mentioned that are in Westminster Abbey and many of the others in England