PEOTUS Trump press conference

Hellcats

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently laying out the plan for removing himself from all dealings/interest in Trump Organization. Don and Eric are taking over along with a long time Trump executive and steps are being taken to isolate DJT from all Trump organization business activities.

Trump organization to make no new over seas deals. All domestic deals will be approved by ethics committee to ensure there is no conflict.

All payments made to his hotels paid by foreign countries will be paid to the treasury of the United States...so no one will question them currying favor.

Moved this over from the closed thread...Clyde brought up a good question/concern that foreigner countries could stay at Trump locations as a way to "Pay" Trump and that this was a bad precedent.

We'll know where the party is when the invites go out. We'll never know for sure the "why did they switch it" part.

Bahrain also booked their party at a Trump hotel.

It's going to be a potential distraction for the President. I don't see how it doesn't become a hot button.

If you're a constitutional scholar you're going to be busy in DC with everyone wanting to know your legal take.

Looks like he may have taken care of this, all proceeds at his hotels that come from a foreign country will be turned over to the US Treasury and the US Tax Payers...to avoid any conflict or claims that he or the organization are profiting from his being President.

Trump refuses to give CNN a question. Tells them they are fake and dishonest. This is why I love Trump. CNN sucks and are a arm of the DNC. Thats why their ratings have tanked.

I thought it was funny. Not because I have anything against CNN, I don't, but because the media and reporters as a whole are WAY WAY WAY too full of themselves.

Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel...or I guess in modern terms is on 24/7.

This will be an entertaining 6 months. FWIW, I'm only taking Trump's reign in six month increments. :lol2:

Its easier for you mentally to see it this way. 16 halves will be tough on you liberals and we are aware of that. Was told today the drug companies are working to develop new drugs for this. Serious too. :)