Just so everyone can see the "real" Corey Booker

All Tell

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sessions definitely has a past that he should be embarrassed about, but the type of politics that Booker played here will probably come back to haunt him. He played this up for short-term gain but probably lost some long-term battles in a very closely divided senate.

Sessions definitely has a past that he should be embarrassed about, but the type of politics that Booker played here will probably come back to haunt him. He played this up for short-term gain but probably lost some long-term battles in a very closely divided senate.

So did Robert Byrd and yet he's still held up as an icon by the left.

The two guys testifying after Booker were excellent for Sessions. Both have worked around and directly with him in Alabama and probably have a better feeling about the true Jeff Sessions than Booker does. Booker is using political votes to cast Sessions in a bad light for his own personal gain.

FWIW Booker was less than inspiring or convincing today. Read his remarks and left, "testified" but wasn't questioned in anyway. Not really testifying the way I see it, just taking an unchallenged shot at Sessions.

So you don't think or care about anything else...only Trump?

Cory Booker is still a nobody at the moment. Why is the right so worried about him? Trying to get ready for the 2020 Presidential campaign already? Seriously, Trump takes office in a week and I should be concerned about the real Cory Booker? Better yet, I should learn about the real Cory Booker from the right?