Wisconsin-Green Bay 80 Northern Kentucky 71

Clyde

Saw @Clyde update thread and tried to find the game after watching the Cats. I guess Time Warner, or whatever it is called today, does not have ESPN3? I'd call this one a bad loss for them after having such a big lead and losing by 9. Hope they don't lose the confidence they have going on right now. A little swagger can take a team a long way. Good to see Mac with another solid game.

A couple of thoughts.

- Painful to watch that one slip away after being so seemingly in control. Plus I felt like we were the better team.

- Equally painful were the local homer commentators. I guess you have to take the good with the bad and I love that these games are on TV. When NKU announced they were in the Horizon conference and how many games would be broadcast on ESPN 3, I thought to that was a big nothing. I couldn't have been more wrong. ESPN 3 is awesome and I love that channel.

- As much as I loved the broadcast if I have to watch that Stephen A. Smith commercial again I may take a fork to my eyes and ears. He is awful in 30 second promo, I can't imagine how horrible that show would be to watch. I bet that commercial ran 30 or more times per half last night.

Saw @Clyde update thread and tried to find the game after watching the Cats. I guess Time Warner, or whatever it is called today, does not have ESPN3? I'd call this one a bad loss for them after having such a big lead and losing by 9. Hope they don't lose the confidence they have going on right now. A little swagger can take a team a long way. Good to see Mac with another solid game.

You stream ESPN 3 through Apple TV. I don't think any cable or satellite TV providers include ESPN 3 as a channel in their lineup.

You stream ESPN 3 through Apple TV. I don't think any cable or satellite TV providers include ESPN 3 as a channel in their lineup.

Thanks! Guess I won't be watching any NKU games. I watch enough games via internet streaming. It can be painful at times. While I'm sure ESPN3' link would be better than the ones I watch, it is a bit of a pain to hook up the laptop, etc.

@TAC

Download that WatchESPN app. I use it with DirecTV, I would assume it would be the same for you.

I don't have apple TV and can't hook the Ipad up to the TV. I use my laptop to stream my son's games. I'm guessing I could go into ESPN home page and make it work.