Kentucky 87 Vanderbilt 81

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am to the point where I just wanna see more Killeya-Jones. Give him Humphries minutes.

Also, watch Willis and Gabriel play defense is atrocious.

What's bad is if Humphries is playing and he sucks so bad, then how bad is woodchopper guy from New Zealand. Tai Wynard

About all I can say is that it was a conference win on the road and at Nashville vs. Vandy in what I call their "ancient museum". With those combined factors I'll take the win, happy to get out of Nashville with a 4-0 sec start.

I thought that especially in the first half, after a quick start the UK defense wasn't as intense and was lacking. A lot of that had to do with Fox and Monk's limited time due to foul trouble. U.K, imo could've went to Bam a lot more, Vandy had no answer for him.

U.K. had four players in double figures with Briscoe, Fox leading the way w/ 23, 22 points and won the rebounding battle although did not start out strong in that area. One high point imo was that each time Vandy made a run and their crowd getting into it ... Kentucky came up with a play or two to stop the momentum.

U.K. Player stats .....Live Basketball (M)! Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt