Pig-ture of cops as pigs killing blacks hangs In Capitol Bld.

jericho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freedom of Speech. As long as we agree with what you are saying.

Freedom of speech, I think that picture is freedom to hate.

I'm sure there would be no outrage if some white student painted a bunch of blacks robbing and looting stores and it was hung up at Capitol.

Allowing this only allows more hate and the teacher should have discouraged the kid from painting this.

Cops and blacks are not the enemy. It's the people who allow this stuff to happen and encourage and promote it. This is not freedom of speech, it's freedom to cause hate.

Freedom of speech, I think that picture is freedom to hate.

I'm sure there would be no outrage if some white student painted a bunch of blacks robbing and looting stores and it was hung up at Capitol.

Allowing this only allows more hate and the teacher should have discouraged the kid from painting this.

Cops and blacks are not the enemy. It's the people who allow this stuff to happen and encourage and promote it. This is not freedom of speech, it's freedom to cause hate.

Let me be clear that I think the picture is awful...

We as a society just pick and choose what to be mad about. This is not new.

This is politically correct to leave up, if there was a similar photo disparaging pretty much any other group it would have never went up and if it did it would have got pulled down quickly.

I agree people pick and choose what to be offended by...and yes I am offended by this.

I'm not just picking and choosing. It's what I've seen on te news, I'm sure there is more to hate but I haven't seen it to discuss yet.

I do pick and choose this picture to be a hate picture. The politician should be ashamed to hang this up.

The picture is beyond disgusting. I say the R's should leave it up and talk about it A LOT. Every time the D's pull garbage like this, they lose more House and Senate seats. More and more people in this country are just getting sick and tired of this non-sense...

The picture is beyond disgusting. I say the R's should leave it up and talk about it A LOT. Every time the D's pull garbage like this, they lose more House and Senate seats. More and more people in this country are just getting sick and tired of this non-sense...

That’s why Trump will be our next President

Edited by Jumper_Dad
Fix quote