Did Trump fire the people in charge of our nuclear stockpile?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but I doubt it because nobody else is talking about it. Also, the first sentence of the article is so slanted and flat our wrong IMO, I just assume the rest of the article is most likely either "fake news" or "deceptive news"...

I don't know but I doubt it because nobody else is talking about it. Also, the first sentence of the article is so slanted and flat our wrong IMO, I just assume the rest of the article is most likely either "fake news" or "deceptive news"...

I was thinking that but wasn't sure. Never know anything anymore and folks tweet out stuff just to be first nowadays.

It wouldn't be hard for him to let folks know they don't have a job on January 20th. Hasn't he already told some overseas ambassadors appointed by Obama that they will not be retained?

PP92 you know this is a fake news deal. But your boy Barry done the exact same thing on the ambassadors when he came in. Exact same thing. So whats the difference? Obama knew he was going in a different direction than Bush was and wanted his people to start from day 1, which is fair enough. He won and that has consequences right? Whats the difference with Trump?

PP92 you know this is a fake news deal. But your boy Barry done the exact same thing on the ambassadors when he came in. Exact same thing. So whats the difference? Obama knew he was going in a different direction than Bush was and wanted his people to start from day 1, which is fair enough. He won and that has consequences right? Whats the difference with Trump?

I don't know if this is a fake news deal or not. That's why I posed it as a question. I saw it being discussed on twitter and brought it here for further review and research.

Obama kept the people appointed to the nuclear stockpile. In fact the same people have been in charge of the nuclear stockpile for the past 17 years. Trump would be the first person to fire them and in turn not have anyone in charge of the nuclear stockpile for the first time ever.

I don't care if Trump fires Obama's ambassadors. I'll fire his ambassadors when I win in 2020. That's not the issue in this thread though. You said "it's hard to fire someone when he isn't in charge yet." I said "it wouldn't be hard to be hard to do that because he fired Obama's ambassadors." That's the only reason I mentioned it was to show you that Trump can indeed fire people even though he isn't in charge.

I don't see a real news source discussing it. Most of the internet sources are talking about the head of the department, not multiple people.

So title of link is probably intentionally misleading to be click bait.

Which is why I posed it as a question. I'd never heard of Gizmodo but I haven't heard of a lot of websites that folks use as credible websites of information these days.

I don't know if this is a fake news deal or not. That's why I posed it as a question. I saw it being discussed on twitter and brought it here for further review and research.

Obama kept the people appointed to the nuclear stockpile. In fact the same people have been in charge of the nuclear stockpile for the past 17 years. Trump would be the first person to fire them and in turn not have anyone in charge of the nuclear stockpile for the first time ever.

I don't care if Trump fires Obama's ambassadors. I'll fire his ambassadors when I win in 2020. That's not the issue in this thread though. You said "it's hard to fire someone when he isn't in charge yet." I said "it wouldn't be hard to be hard to do that because he fired Obama's ambassadors." That's the only reason I mentioned it was to show you that Trump can indeed fire people even though he isn't in charge.

Most ambassadors usually resign their posts before the incoming president gets there, there has been a few exceptions, but generally that was click bait from the MSM.

As for the Nuke people, I am like JumperDad I have not heard anything about it. But we will soon see if it is. The MSM will be all over it. If not we will chalk it up as some Bull Crap. One thing for sure, Trump is going to do it his way, which I am all for doing it different than its been done for years on both sides.

Most ambassadors usually resign their posts before the incoming president gets there, there has been a few exceptions, but generally that was click bait from the MSM.

As for the Nuke people, I am like JumperDad I have not heard anything about it. But we will soon see if it is. The MSM will be all over it. If not we will chalk it up as some Bull Crap. One thing for sure, Trump is going to do it his way, which I am all for doing it different than its been done for years on both sides.

So if this is true you are fine with no one being in charge of our nuclear stockpile?

So if this is true you are fine with no one being in charge of our nuclear stockpile?

Do you for one minute think anyone is stupid enough to fire all the people watching this and not put anyone back? Come on man.

But to answer your question, no I would not be ok with that happening. Wonder what it pays? :)