Bracken County vs. Nicholas County Predictions 1/12/17

Who wins  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Bracken County
    • Nicholas County

Bracken is in that "second tier" of 10th region teams. I currently have Nicholas County one spot below them, but I believe that there's a gap.

Bracken 74

Nicholas 60

I think there's a bit of a drop off after Bracken County in the rankings. I was going to say Polar Bears by 12.

I would be flabbergasted if Bears don't win this one by 20. Engnes and Jones should dominate the paint with tons of putbacks. Real chance for all the role players to shine. Post season journey going to need their involvement.

Truer words.

Nicholas County IMO is a good team that is well coached and may even win the 38th this year. Sam Hamilton has had a good year along with Logan Stafford who is a very underrated point guard who handles the ball well and plays great defense.

However, I think this one will belong to the Polar Bears by 16. And we see a Paris/Bracken Final.

Paris can keep their glue, we've got the whole trophy... Pretty sure Bracken has a runner-up trophy they can bring but it don't match their shirts!��

*doesn't.

But Bracken won on the scoreboard in October. And they'll win both games on the scoreboard tomorrow.