Which Road Team Has The Best Chance This Weekend?

Which road team has the best chance  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which road team has the best chance

• Seattle at Atlanta
    • Houston at New England
    • Pittsburgh at Kansas City
    • Green Bay at Dallas

I see it going Green Bay, followed by Seattle. Then Pittsburgh at KC is a push to me. If it wasn't at KC, Pittsburgh would be big favorite but KC is a tough place to play. Sorry Houston, Brady is going to make you look ridiculous you have no chance.

I put down Seattle. I recognize that Green Bay and Rodgers have "the hot hand", but they also seemed to get banged up a bit, while Dallas has been resting up. Dallas isn't exactly a cold hand either - discounting the Philly game where they took a pass, they've lost one game since Week 1. And they haven't lost any at home since that Week 1 game against the Giants. Dallas is pretty good.

Meanwhile Seattle has already beaten Atlanta - albeit at home - and my biggest takeaway from that game back then was that Atlanta ended up with one sack. That was at a time when Russell Wilson was borderline immobile, and the line has not exactly played well at any point this season. If Atlanta can't get to the QB, it basically takes away the most glaring weakness of the Seahawks. I think it'll still be tough for Seattle to get the win, but I like their odds more than Green Bay.