NFC Divisional Round Packers / Cowboys Thoughts/Predictions:

Green Bay @ Dallas Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Green Bay @ Dallas Who wins?

Hoping Green Bay wins by 40.

Dallas is being undervalued big time, though. They lost two games to the Giants by a combined 4 points, one being the first game of the season by a point. The second loss was in inclement weather up in the Meadowlands. The third loss the starters were resting. Also note, Dallas dominated Green Bay earlier in the year at Lambeau. Obviously both teams are different today...

It is not often you see a #1 seed at 13-3 come into a contest off a bye against a 11-6 team they earlier crushed and be viewed as an underdog in most eyes.

I think Dallas's defense is better than they get credit for but with that said I see this becoming a shootout and I don't think Dallas is prepared for that. They are a ball control team, tough to play that style of game against Aaron Rodgers.

I will be shocked if they beat Dallas. They had a horrible time against them the first time without Dez playing. Just can not stop Dallas from scoring, and G-bay being 1 dimensional will hurt them against the Boys. G-bay really has not beaten anyone that is any good in that stretch, Bears, Lions, Vikings not very good the last 6-8 weeks. Dallas will get the win.

This one is interesting. When Rodgers is on with all his weapons they are damn near impossible to beat. But Dallas has been the real deal all year long, sans the Giants.

This has the potential to be the best game of the entire playoffs, IMO.

Pack in a shootout.