AFC Divisional Round Steelers / Chiefs Thoughts/Predictions:

Pittsburgh @ Kansas City Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pittsburgh @ Kansas City Who wins?

If Pittsburgh wins this one, then they will be going to the Super Bowl. If KC wins this one, then the Pat's will be going to the Super Bowl.

:lol2: What about Pittsburgh makes you think they can go into New England and win, when they haven't been able to do that since Brady and Belichick have been there? The Patriots are 9-2 against Pittsburgh in the B&B era, including 5-0 in Foxboro.

The Steelers did win one game in Foxboro in 2008 when Matt Cassel was under center though, so I guess there's that.

:lol2: What about Pittsburgh makes you think they can go into New England and win, when they haven't been able to do that since Brady and Belichick have been there? The Patriots are 9-2 against Pittsburgh in the B&B era, including 5-0 in Foxboro.

The Steelers did win one game in Foxboro in 2008 when Matt Cassel was under center though, so I guess there's that.

All streaks eventually get broken. While the Pat's are good, I don't see them as this unstoppable force without Gronk. The steelers have everything needed to beat the Pat's in the playoffs. Good offensive line, good running game, wrs, and a qb who can make plays. Defensively their pass rush has gotten better, as well as the run defense. Plus they are built for the cold weather too.

All streaks eventually get broken. While the Pat's are good, I don't see them as this unstoppable force without Gronk. The steelers have everything needed to beat the Pat's in the playoffs. Good offensive line, good running game, wrs, and a qb who can make plays. Defensively their pass rush has gotten better, as well as the run defense. Plus they are built for the cold weather too.

I mean all they've done since Gronk went down is win out and done so in impressive fashion. They have the best TE in the playoffs (well, 2nd best behind Kelce I guess). Steelers should probably worry about winning at Arrowhead before they concern themselves with finally figuring out a way to best B&B.

I mean all they've done since Gronk went down is win out and done so in impressive fashion. They have the best TE in the playoffs (well, 2nd best behind Kelce I guess). Steelers should probably worry about winning at Arrowhead before they concern themselves with finally figuring out a way to best B&B.

Hence the reason I said if Pittsburgh beats KC. I definitely hope I am wrong, because the last thing I want to see is Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.

Steelers should probably worry about winning at Arrowhead before they concern themselves with finally figuring out a way to best B&B.

You're the one that got his panties all in a bunch because FC said PIT would beat NE. :lol2:

I guarantee the Steelers aren't worried about anything but themselves and KC this week.

Your the one that got his panties all in a bunch because FC said PIT would beat NE. :lol2:

I guarantee the Steelers aren't worried about anything but themselves and KC this week.

Nah, not at all. It's comical that he's saying "if" they beat the Chiefs it's a formality that they'll go to Foxboro and beat the Pats (which they've never done under Tomlin).

And yes, the Steelers are absolutely focused on the Chiefs.

Nah, not at all. It's comical that he's saying "if" they beat the Chiefs it's a formality that they'll go to Foxboro and beat the Pats (which they've never done under Tomlin).

He's a Bengals fan... Why do you pay that much attention to anything he has to say about a playoff game? :banana: