Open Job: West Jessamine

jericho

I'm curious too as to why they can't win there. Are they rich entitled kids/parents? Or are they a rural school to spread out to get kids to committ? Or is it that they are a basketball school (or soccer, baseball, etc.)?

I'm curious too as to why they can't win there. Are they rich entitled kids/parents? Or are they a rural school to spread out to get kids to committ? Or is it that they are a basketball school (or soccer, baseball, etc.)?

Pretty much everything but football school. Good tradition in Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Track & Field and Bowling. In everything but Football they are dominant in their district and tops in their respective regions.

Pretty much everything but football school. Good tradition in Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Track & Field and Bowling. In everything but Football they are dominant in their district and tops in their respective regions.

So, what's holding them back in football?

Without looking at the roster's of all football, basketball and baseball, but having a pretty good guess based off past year's I bet they have less than five kids who play more than one of those. You could throw soccer into the mix and I'd be shocked if more than a couple of them play basketball or baseball.

Without looking at the roster's of all football, basketball and baseball, but having a pretty good guess based off past year's I bet they have less than five kids who play more than one of those. You could throw soccer into the mix and I'd be shocked if more than a couple of them play basketball or baseball.

Someone who understands what he is getting into can win SOME games there.

#1 There has been an unwritten policy of 1 sport athletes.

#2 You will be up against a wall trying to hire assistant coaches for work in the school system

#3 There is an unwritten policy of "we offer this sport" keep your nose clean, keep the kids out of trouble, don't be a problem. Win? We didn't say anything about winning.