Will Joe Mixon Be Drafted?

Will He Be Drafted?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will He Be Drafted?

Heard on the radio that Joe Mixon has informed Oklahoma that we had declared for the NFL Draft. Sounds like he was graded as having First Round talent. Some are speculating that he will not be drafted by an NFL team because of his domestic abuse situation.

Do you think he will be drafted?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyreke Hill was drafted. Like was stated on Mike and Mike this morning, if video of domestic violence with an 8mo pregnant chick existed, how would we view him and Andy Reid's decision to draft him? No outcry for that guy because of the media access to the video. Hill admitted, by the way, that he was guilty and got 3 yrs probation.

He'll be drafted. Hopefully not by Bengals. My guess round 3 or 4.

He's very talented on field. Oklahoma didn't get cranked up in Sugar Bowl until he replaced Perine (who is 2nd all time in rush yards at OU)

Perrine is actually 1st all time now at OU.

Tyreke Hill was drafted. Like was stated on Mike and Mike this morning, if video of domestic violence with an 8mo pregnant chick existed, how would we view him and Andy Reid's decision to draft him? No outcry for that guy because of the media access to the video. Hill admitted, by the way, that he was guilty and got 3 yrs probation.
Yep. Amazing how seeing a video gets everyone worked up. Like knowing Mixon punched her and broke her face in 4 places isn't enough.

I did not know of Hill's issues until I heard this on Mike and Mike today. What he did is actually worse than Mixon IMO, if that is possible. He hit her in the face AND in the stomach when she was 8 mo pregnant. Just despicable. I guess it is human nature to not get as worked up unless we can actually see it on video. I wonder what we would be saying about Zeke Elliott is there was video of his altercation with a woman.

I did not know of Hill's issues until I heard this on Mike and Mike today. What he did is actually worse than Mixon IMO, if that is possible. He hit her in the face AND in the stomach when she was 8 mo pregnant. Just despicable. I guess it is human nature to not get as worked up unless we can actually see it on video. I wonder what we would be saying about Zeke Elliott is there was video of his altercation with a woman.

Zekes situation is different. That girl he was with was only in it for the money and found what she thought was an easy way to get some.

Did he hit her, though?
Not from anything I've seen. Everything I've seen is they were in an argument because he was leaving her and she got mad about it and decided to take matters into her own hands. Zeke apparently had text messages from her proving his side of the story. Considering we haven't heard anything else about it, I would say my opinion is pretty accurate.