Royal Rumble 2017

In addition to the Rumble match, we've got a nice undercard thus far:

* A.J. Styles vs. John Cena (WWE World Championship)

* Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship)

* Charlotte Flair vs. Bayley (RAW Women's Championship)

Rumble entrants thus far:

Brock Lesnar

Goldberg

Braun Strowman

Chris Jericho

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Big E

Baron Corbin

I would expect The Undertaker to throw his hat in the ring next Monday.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times are Owens and Reigns going to fight? Seems like every time I turn around.

This also isn't the first time around for Styles & Cena, as well as Charlotte & Bayley. It's the curse of the brand split (which I hate).

Edited by Randy Parker

Rumble entrants thus far:

Brock Lesnar

Goldberg

Braun Strowman

Chris Jericho

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Big E

Baron Corbin

Both The Undertaker & Seth Rollins added to the Rumble last night, so we now have one-third of the competitors.

I'm curious to see if Samoa Joe or Tye Dillinger debut, or if Finn Balor is able to return for this.

So then the rumble is only for the RAW peeps? No Smackdown rumble?

It's for both. Corbin is just the only Smackdown guy thus far. And Undertaker, even though he announced on Raw. His appearance was more about ratings, I think, and maybe also planting the seeds for a Braun Strowman match.

It's for both. Corbin is just the only Smackdown guy thus far. And Undertaker, even though he announced on Raw. His appearance was more about ratings, I think, and maybe also planting the seeds for a Braun Strowman match.

Yep. That's what I'm getting. Taker vs Strowman at WM 33...Could this be when the Bruan re-joins the Wyatts (if he does)?

Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, & The Miz added last night. That brings us to:

Brock Lesnar

Goldberg

Braun Strowman

Chris Jericho

Kofi Kingston

Xavier Woods

Big E

Baron Corbin

The Undertaker

Seth Rollins

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

The Miz

Rich Swann vs. Neville (WWE Cruiserweight Championship) also added to the under-card.

Yep. That's what I'm getting. Taker vs Strowman at WM 33...Could this be when the Bruan re-joins the Wyatts (if he does)?

I'm not thrilled with Taker vs. Strowman. Strowman has improved in the ring, but I think Undertaker needs a more polished in-ring guy. Styles or Cena first come to mind, or even Roman Reigns.

I am very curious to see where they're headed with this Wyatt family angle. I'm guessing Orton is trying to divide them & then he'll turn on Bray. Probably will see something blow up at the Rumble & then it'll culminate at Wrestlemania.

Overall, I think Royal Rumble is shaping up to be a really good PPV. The Rumble itself is loaded with star-power, and I would expect more big names to be added soon. Throw into the mix Cena vs. Styles and you've got some good stuff.

JMO, I think WWE handled the Wyatt's wrong. Build them up to where they were running through the roster but yet not letting them win any type of titles until here recently in which they didn't have the tag titles not even a month before they dropped them to American Alpha...

JMO, I think WWE handled the Wyatt's wrong. Build them up to where they were running through the roster but yet not letting them win any type of titles until here recently in which they didn't have the tag titles not even a month before they dropped them to American Alpha...

Wholeheartedly agree.

I really don't understand putting the tag titles on them, only to removed them so quickly to American Alpha. I'm admittedly biased, because Bray is my favorite guy, but he's so over with the fans...I just don't get it.