Sat., Nov. 4 at Iowa

Sat., Nov. 11 vs. Michigan State

Sat., Nov. 18 vs.Illinois

Sat., Nov. 25 at Michigan Michigan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OU, Penn State, and MSU at home are huge next year. I would not want to play any of those on the road again. OU will have that circled after getting embarrased this year and Mayfield is coming back IMO solely because of that game. Penn State is returning a lot and a whiteout at Penn State is probably the hardest place to play in the country outside of Death Valley. MSU will have a bounce back year and I'm glad we have the Illinois game to sandwich the Michigan schools this year.

If a new offensive coordinator is brought in and he has any imagination with the offensive play calling, the Buckeyes will go undefeated and from there I will wait to say anything else.

Chip Kelly, Kevin Wilson, or Mark Helfrich would do wonder with this offense even if JT is still QB1 next year. Our WRs are going to be some studs next year with Mack and Victor in their second years and Grimes coming in as long as he recovers quickly enough from his injury. If Curtis Samuel comes back they'll be dynamite. This is all assuming they bring in a new OC. If they don't and Beck and Warriner are still calling plays then all bets are off.

Chip Kelly, Kevin Wilson, or Mark Helfrich would do wonder with this offense even if JT is still QB1 next year. Our WRs are going to be some studs next year with Mack and Victor in their second years and Grimes coming in as long as he recovers quickly enough from his injury. If Curtis Samuel comes back they'll be dynamite. This is all assuming they bring in a new OC. If they don't and Beck and Warriner are still calling plays then all bets are off.

Does anyone really think Chip Kelly is going back to college to be an O coordinator? I don't see that happening AT ALL. He can sit back a year and collecta lot of money and wait for a very good head coaching job to open up. Heck, wouldn't Oregon open up its vault to take him back right now??

Does anyone really think Chip Kelly is going back to college to be an O coordinator? I don't see that happening AT ALL. He can sit back a year and collecta lot of money and wait for a very good head coaching job to open up. Heck, wouldn't Oregon open up its vault to take him back right now??

Yeah I really think he would. There is not an open job anywhere. I don't think he'll stay in the NFL. I don't think he is the broadcast type. He wants to coach football. Why wouldn't you just go be an OC somewhere for a year?

Yeah I really think he would. There is not an open job anywhere. I don't think he'll stay in the NFL. I don't think he is the broadcast type. He wants to coach football. Why wouldn't you just go be an OC somewhere for a year?

Not many big name coaches go back to being a coordinator when they know they are one of the best college coaches. Plus with Kelly's big ego, do you really think he would want to go back to working under another Coach?

Chip Kelly will probably be the next Notre Dame coach. Shoot it could still happen this year, or he could wait till next year.

If a new offensive coordinator is brought in and he has any imagination with the offensive play calling, the Buckeyes will go undefeated and from there I will wait to say anything else.

I'm pretty sure you all have a head coach who is known for having one of the best offensive minds in the country. You all truly don't think he had much say in how the offense was ran the last 2 years and what calls are made during the game?

Urban has had great offenses everywhere he has gone. Maybe the last 2 years OSU simply wasn't as good as you all thought. It's still funny hearing some of you all turn on JT when just last year you all were telling me how much better the offense is with him as the qb.