Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

Watching Duke game and Grayson gets a technical for blatantly tripping an opponent again. I'm curious if Coach K let's him play the second half after the temperature tantrum he showed after the technical.

I don't know if anything occurred prior to this, by one the Elon guys to make him act out; but Grayson is a junior now I think he should be to keep those emotions in check by now.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there, or should I say, has there ever been a bigger turd, punk, just outright ignorant player in the history of college basketball than Grayson Allen? Duke has a history of producing dirtbags and he may be even a bigger one than Laetner ever was. How many times does he get by with either flopping or tripping before a real

coach finally sits his butt for several games. Coach K has always been such a coward when it comes to disciplining any of his star players.

One thing is for sure, when he gets to the NBA he will get his butt kicked if he ever tries any of his bush league acts.

Obviously it's time his parents handle this behavior bc it's quite obvious the almighty K is looking the other way. Kids a grade A punk and flop artist. Once his behavior negatively effects my program and my players your butt is on the bench. Worth noting though he's a junior and has been doing this since he was a freshman.

Being a Dukie, what is your take?

Keeping it G rated, he's a punk. I know it, PP92 knows, every body knows it. I'm 99.99% sure he will be suspended this time and hopefully he learns something from it. He's just fitting into his narrative as the most hated college basketball player in the past couple of years.

May take is, I think he is bush league. I cannot believe that Coach K, ACC and the NCAAA puts up with that type of behavior.

That's Coach K's M.O

did you see the other Duke player tonight flopping? They had to review the play to see if it was a flagarant on the Elon player and after watching the replay they saw he just flopped and no foul was called. Coach K went nuts because the foul wasn't called. Coach K is as big of a dirtbag as the players he teaches to do these bush league things.