Survivor: Game Changers

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title is Game Changers? But the person who changed the game more than any other player is not out there? I can't stand Russell Hantz, but the dude revolutionized the game in a way no one else has. Maybe he didn't want to play again, but if Survivor didn't ask him that's a travesty.

The title is Game Changers? But the person who changed the game more than any other player is not out there? I can't stand Russell Hantz, but the dude revolutionized the game in a way no one else has. Maybe he didn't want to play again, but if Survivor didn't ask him that's a travesty.

He said the last season he was on, that he was done with the game. I can't imagine they didn't at least ask him.

They couldn't ask him anymore. No way @PurplePride92 could take watching him lose again...

I think that the entire Hantz family is pretty much on the outs with CBS after problems with Russell and other family members on Survivor and Big Brother. There were rumors circulating online that Russell was the source of a lot of leaked information in seasons he played. He along with Jonny Fairplay will likely never be invited back.

Johnny Fairplay was great TV.

I would love to see him back.

Jeff Probst has pretty much said he'll never be asked back after he basically went and quit on his second time competing. Another that will probably never be asked back is Colton Crumbie.

• 1 month later...