Student Sections

KY Outsider

Got GREAT news for the Simon Kenton faithful and @Footballforever74 in particular. I just checked the KHSAA website guess what, district 4 (Trinity) is in the same region as district 6 (Simon Kenton) next year!!!! That means that assuming you can get past a couple of 6A opponents you could get your shot at Trinity. I CAN'T WAIT.

Hard to argue that there are "worst" student sections. Like every other segment of society, every school has it's situations, sad when it happens but we are dealing with teenagers. I'd rather hear about the best.

I agree, a thread like this just serves as an open forum to bash kids for doing stupid kid things.

It's unfortunate that we have to ask the question. But student sections can make an impact in volatile situations and that apparently happened at WKU last night. School officials should be able to control their student's actions or at least be able to correct them.

Edited by KY Outsider
Spelling

Some people are making it sound like the Trinity students yelled that for a long time Iwason the field and honestly didn't hear it. I have no doubt it probably happened, teen age boys will push the envelope. I'm certain our administration shut it down quickly

But kids are kids so we need to guide them in these situations.

Just as players on the field. Their actions have to be guided, molded, and held accountable. No excuses! No claims of being victims as an acceptable excuse for our poor decisions and actions. Leadership starts at the top, on and off the field.