How will your life be effected under President Trump?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure yet. I can't wait to see what Bannon, Flynn and Sessions have in store for us. I do imagine that they are having a seance and channeling J. Edgar Hoover with a ouija board so they can have some guidance.

I do find it funny that after 8 years of listening to folks whine about Obama, his cabinet, his wife, his policies, his beer summit, his golf game, his healthcare, his peeps going to Mike Brown's funeral, his imaginary son looking like Trayvon, his NCAA picks, his statements on unarmed blacks being killed by cops, his statements that most of you all refused to find when he spoke out against attacks on cops, basically you all whined about everything the man did and said and you guys can't handle two weeks of us going at your boy Donald Trump. :lol2: :lol2:

That's comical. Better get your popcorn ready!!!!! It's going to be a long hard 4 years for you Trump supporters!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Not sure yet. I can't wait to see what Bannon, Flynn and Sessions have in store for us. I do imagine that they are having a seance and channeling J. Edgar Hoover with a ouija board so they can have some guidance.

I do find it funny that after 8 years of listening to folks whine about Obama, his cabinet, his wife, his policies, his beer summit, his golf game, his healthcare, his peeps going to Mike Brown's funeral, his imaginary son looking like Trayvon, his NCAA picks, his statements on unarmed blacks being killed by cops, his statements that most of you all refused to find when he spoke out against attacks on cops, basically you all whined about everything the man did and said and you guys can't handle two weeks of us going at your boy Donald Trump. :lol2: :lol2:

That's comical. Better get your popcorn ready!!!!! It's going to be a long hard 4 years for you Trump supporters!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

Who can't handle it?

Until you have something concrete, all you have is speculation.

This may turn into a long 4 years for you.

Who can't handle it?

Until you have something concrete, all you have is speculation.

This may turn into a long 4 years for you.

Nah, my prediction is that in about year folks are going to be asking what the hell did we do and I'll be shocked if he is re-elected. Folks "voted out the machine" and "voted against corruption" only to elect a different machine with different corruption. Trump told his people to quit committing hate crimes and from what I have seen they listened to him so I'm not as worried about the empowered crazies running around. I get to sit back and watch the madness happen because right now people are still drinking their celebratory champagne and not paying as close attention to things as they should be. Trump is a rebel though. He is anti-establishment. He is anti-media. By all means, enjoy the show. I know I am. I'm an hourly employee so my money won't be screwed with. Let's have some fun!!!!! Get your popcorn ready!!!!!!

I have a feeling that it will be much longer and harder on the Obama fans than it will on the Trump crowd. We will simply sit back and smile at the complainers.

I have a feeling that it will be much longer and harder on the Obama fans than it will on the Trump crowd. We will simply sit back and smile at the complainers.

No you won't. You can't help yourselves. We'll see whose feelings are correct. Either way, it's going to be fun as he continues to dial back promises each day and puts us on the Trump plan. Whatever that is. It's going to be fun I tell you. Either he falls on his face and proves his naysayers right or he succeeds and he actually finds a way to make America great for everyone and not just his white nationalist buddies.

Of course I say this assuming that if his Alt Right nationalists get their way that America wales up from their slumber and fights back.

Get your popcorn ready!!!!!

No you won't. You can't help yourselves. We'll see whose feelings are correct. Either way, it's going to be fun as he continues to dial back promises each day and puts us on the Trump plan. Whatever that is. It's going to be fun I tell you. Either he falls on his face and proves his naysayers right or he succeeds and he actually finds a way to make America great for everyone and not just his white nationalist buddies.

Of course I say this assuming that if his Alt Right nationalists get their way that America wales up from their slumber and fights back.

Get your popcorn ready!!!!!

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying I won't be on here posting while I smile ;0)

If we go on campaign rhetoric:

What concerns me most is the way people will treat others. Trump encouraged an atmosphere that takes us back 30-40 years--when America was great?---and many have been empowered be this atmosphere to be disrespectful to minorities and women. I felt this was going the other way under Bush and Obama.

I guess that's my bleeding heart.

Personally (since I ain't a woman or minority). I'll get a tax break.

That's it.