Lake Worth, Florida - Peacock Bass

Mustang

What's wrong with this picture? My fishing partner Bill Hagedorn has a bezillion dollar home in the West Palm Beach area, with plenty of guest rooms, and I have an open invitation to join him at any time.

Earlier this week, he got in some fishing on Lake Worth, and got into some genuine Peacock Bass ranging from 3 to 5 pounds.

Meanwhile the only thing keeping me here in Northern Kentucky are my volunteer duties with the Brossart basketball program. Let's see, hum, Fishing with Bill in warm, sunny Florida, or running the boys basketball program all winter here in cold, drab, Northern Kentucky?????

BillHagedornPeacockBass-3-16-OGF.jpg

BillHagedornPeacockBass-1-16-OGF.jpg

BillHagedornPeacockBass-2-16-cr.jpg

What's wrong with this picture? My fishing partner Bill Hagedorn has a bezillion dollar home in the West Palm Beach area, with plenty of guest rooms, and I have an open invitation to join him at any time.

Earlier this week, he got in some fishing on Lake Worth, and got into some genuine Peacock Bass ranging from 3 to 5 pounds.

Meanwhile the only thing keeping me here in Northern Kentucky are my volunteer duties with the Brossart basketball program. Let's see, hum, Fishing with Bill in warm, sunny Florida, or running the boys basketball program all winter here in cold, drab, Northern Kentucky?????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59214[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]59215[/ATTACH]

Is this a serious question 'Stang? Of course it's basketball...Gods gift to the sports world! You can go fishing any time...basketball has a limited season. Come on buddy, got to get those priorities straight.:thumb:

Is this a serious question 'Stang? Of course it's basketball...Gods gift to the sports world! You can go fishing any time...basketball has a limited season. Come on buddy, got to get those priorities straight.:thumb:

Oh! I'll gut it our here in NoKy supporting the Mustangs, but if given a window of opportunity will be on the first plane to Lauderdale.