Lexington/Central KY Regional Football Contest Week 11 Results Sponsored by GRIPPOS!

mcpapa

Thanks to Grippos-BBQ potato chips-Snacks-potato chips-Cincinnati for sponsoring our Central Kentucky Football Contest. Grippo's produces the freshest, highest quality potato chips and snack foods you can eat. So when someone tells you to "get a grip!" you know what they mean...get Grippo's! Find Grippos in your local Kroger, Dollar General or nearest convenient store.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57213&d=1470707710

Here are the results for this week's Lexington/Central Kentucky Regional contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Scoring was up this week; there qas a misnatch or two (in retrospect, I should have used the Scott County-CovCath game. I blame myself). We did have two perfect scores of 18 this week, so we had to go to the first tiebreaker. Congratulations to coldweatherfan on his stirring victory!

Winners click HERE to claim your prize: Contest Prizes - Sponsorship Opportunity Available

Week 11 Contest Game Results:

Mercer County 43 Clark County 0

Madison Central 28 Madison Southern 14

Lexington Catholic 23 Southwestern 22

Ashland 23 Tates Creek 12

Boyle County 14 Dunbar 7

And here are this week's contest scores:

18 coldweatherfan (Madison Central, 28)

18 tackle trap (Ashland, 23)

17 PurplePride92

17 HSFootballfan18

17 16thBasball Fan

17 Fishhead

17 Rebelstat

17 gchs_uk9

17 plantmanky

16 All State Baseball

16 psychicscubadiver

16 Randall B. Parker

15 BigEyeInTheSky

15 pirate1960

15 newarkcatholicfan

15 Jumper_Dad

15 85_Rebel

15 dmh115

15 winterweather

15 WOFOJP61

14 MNCM

13 Bluegrasscard

13 ATLCat

13 NEERFAN

11 GOREDDEVILS

8 littleluck55

Again, check your scores for accuracy. The final results for the regular season will be published anon.

Edited by mcpapa

Here are the final season-long results for all participants in the Lexington/Central Kentucky contest. Remember - the top two automatically qualify for the big postseason contest.

psychicscubadiver 152

Rebelstat 151

NEERFAN 141

plantmanky 140

Randy Parker 138

gchs_uk9 137

HSFootballfan18 133

pirate1960 133

tackle trap 132

dmh115 132

WOFOJP61 132

Bluegrasscard 131

All State Baseball 131

16thBaseball Fan 128

MNCM 128

GOREDDEVILS 127

winterweather 125

coldweatherfan 125

littleluck55 124

BigEyeInTheSky 122

ATLCat 119

eaglepride924 118

Jumper_Dad 117

PurplePride92 116

Fishhead 114

Rebel 112

newarkcatholicfan 111

85_Rebel 106

Black and Blue 86

Boy Wonder 70

rjs4470 69

se7ens 58

rellydontbelievethehype 57

mcpapa 47 (only played 3 weeks, highest points-per-week among those who played multiple weeks, just thought that needed to be said)

jblanton 42

DragonFire 38

Blake1978j 30

PRESSBOXNKY 18

CKYFAN 12

random925 10

Hellcats 9

Again, please check your tickets.

Congratulations to psychicscubadiver and Rebelstat for qualifying for the big bucks.

For the rest of us also-rans, fear not. There will be a King of the Carpet post-season contest for anyone who did not qualify for the big money. Said contest shall be overseen by yours truly. You can still redeem yourselves!

Congratulations to winners.

Thanks to mcpapa for finding the toughest match ups and creating an intellectual torture chamber each week.

My pleasure.

I take modest pride in having the regional contest that - at the end of the day - produces the winner with the lowest point total of the five. You win my contest, it's like the old Smith Barney advertisement - you earn it.

My pleasure.

I take modest pride in having the regional contest that - at the end of the day - produces the winner with the lowest point total of the five. You win my contest, it's like the old Smith Barney advertisement - you earn it.

Ha, that's because you always include a Lexington public school game and not one person in the state can explain anything that happens there!