Region Player and Coach Awards

The Region 9 Players will be posted Thursday Night after the championship game. I'm not sure who will make it but the best players I saw in the tourney so far were:

Beechwood - Lauren Shuchanek and Gabby Ogle

Cooper - Katie Smith, Rebecca Ruppel

Dixie - Leah Metzger, Perrin Long

NCC - Mikah Freppon, Rachel MacDonald

NDA - Lainey Stephenson, Natalie Hardig, ? (Could place several more Panda names here but had trouble choosing so I'll leave that to others.)

SHDS - Paige Noble, Maria Tobertge, Karli Fugate

Ryle - Hailey Bush, Reece Barber

I doubt the list will look anything like this, but those were the players I saw that in my opinion made an impact in there matches, and/or were players that the opposing team had definite strategies to combat.

Region 10 Season Awards. Congrats to all! When will we see Region 9?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58797[/ATTACH]

The Region 9 Players will be posted Thursday Night after the championship game. I'm not sure who will make it but the best players I saw in the tourney so far were:

Beechwood - Lauren Shuchanek and Gabby Ogle

Cooper - Katie Smith, Rebecca Ruppel

Dixie - Leah Metzger, Perrin Long

NCC - Mikah Freppon, Rachel MacDonald

NDA - Lainey Stephenson, Natalie Hardig, ? (Could place several more Panda names here but had trouble choosing so I'll leave that to others.)

SHDS - Paige Noble, Maria Tobertge, Karli Fugate

Ryle - Hailey Bush, Reece Barber

I doubt the list will look anything like this, but those were the players I saw that in my opinion made an impact in there matches, and/or were players that the opposing team had definite strategies to combat.

I think we have some list confusion going on here...

That Region 10 list looks to be a coaches association list from the 10th Region for the regular season. The 10th Region All-Tournament team will be a different list. And the KVCA Region 10 Player and Coach of the Year recognized at the KHSAA State Tournament is likely Faulkner and Franxman, but it's not official until the KVCA releases it.

and yes, Region 9 will select an All-tournament Team on Thursday after the Championship game. But just like Region 10, the All-Tourney Team is a different selection from the 1st, 2nd, and HM 9th Region team, which comes out later I believe.