Early Predictions... Best NKY Seniors 2017.

GoIrish20

• 1 month later...

Lot of talent in NKY right now. Seniors off the top of my head- Jake Ohmer-Scott, Colin Teegarden-Campbell Co, Ethan Doty-Highlands, Trent Kincaid-SK, Thomas Schutzman-Villa, TC Eads-Ludlow. Very proud of TC and all he gives us at Ludlow. Going on a couple more visits with him soon. Close to achieving his goal of playing college baseball and working towards that degree.

Lot of talent in NKY right now. Seniors off the top of my head- Jake Ohmer-Scott, Colin Teegarden-Campbell Co, Ethan Doty-Highlands, Trent Kincaid-SK, Thomas Schutzman-Villa, TC Eads-Ludlow. Very proud of TC and all he gives us at Ludlow. Going on a couple more visits with him soon. Close to achieving his goal of playing college baseball and working towards that degree.

Eads is one of the finest young men in NKY. He is a great asset to the Ludlow Panthers and will do great things in his post-secondary career!

Eads is one of the finest young men in NKY. He is a great asset to the Ludlow Panthers and will do great things in his post

I agree 1000%. He is a pleasure to coach every day. He is going to be very successful beyond baseball. Fantastic work ethic and attitude.

• 1 month later...

Colton Hartig-Campbell County: Led the Camels to the state finals, only giving up one run in the state finals

Chase Keller-Bishop Brossart: well-rounded, one of the best SS in NKY, .330 BA last year

Jake Ohmer-Scott: Can pitch and hit very well

Ethan Doty-Highlands: Max FB of 88, pitched in multiple big region and state games.