4A #5 Rockcastle County at Russell County

DragonFire

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rockcastle County
    • Russell County

The Rock is back.

Rockcastle got the emphatic statement win they needed in a 41-34 OT win over #2 Wayne County, and it put the Rockets in front in the district standings. Their only blemish on a 5-1 record was a 32-13 loss to 5A Pulaski County in mid-September. This week they travel to Russell County, which has lost 4 straight and is just 2-4 on the year. On paper, this looks like a mismatch, as it was a year ago in a 36-7 Rockcastle County win. Will this year be any different?

Russell county has been playing some good football as of late. Rock has been coming off a great win over Wayne this game is on the road at Russell which has upset written all over it. However this Rock team is the real deal and won't get caught sleeping nor will they be over looking Russell as they know they are much improved on offense. Rock is just too much and too physical

Rock 38

Russell 14

I do think the score could be a wide margin but Russell County's offense is too good not to score.

I won't disagree with that and I never said Russell County won't score. Just that Rockcastle County will score 36 more points than Russell County.