Notre Dame 3 St. Henry 0

dallaslaredo

Guess who's not having that "down year" all the NDA outsiders were predicting would happen? Still the team to beat in Region 9.

I disagree. Unless there are resume' building victories not on the KHSAA website, the schedule and results seems to confirm the "down year" that the NDA outsiders predicted. Straight set losses to Mt. Notre Dame, Assumption and Mercy along with a 3-1 loss to Ursaline is not typical of a good NDA team. The only remaining shot at a Cincinnati victory is St. Ursula next month. When's the last time NDA didn't beat any of the Cincinnati schools? Who has NDA beaten that indicates this is a strong team?

Don't get me wrong, they are still the class of NKY but the whole region is down significantly from recent years.

I disagree. Unless there are resume' building victories not on the KHSAA website, the schedule and results seems to confirm the "down year" that the NDA outsiders predicted. Straight set losses to Mt. Notre Dame, Assumption and Mercy along with a 3-1 loss to Ursaline is not typical of a good NDA team. The only remaining shot at a Cincinnati victory is St. Ursula next month. When's the last time NDA didn't beat any of the Cincinnati schools? Who has NDA beaten that indicates this is a strong team?

Don't get me wrong, they are still the class of NKY but the whole region is down significantly from recent years.

Nailed it.:thumb:

Agree

Saying a team is having a down year and that they are the team to beat in the 9th are 2 different things. There is no way NDA is as good as they were last year but many teams in the 9th are not as good as they were last year which is why NDA will still win the 9th. Cooper is the only team that is as good or better than they were last year and has a chance at beating them.

• 2 weeks later...

First, you're wrong. NDA beat Lakota East. Do you know who actually is 0-fer? St. Henry - they lost every Ohio match. You know who else is 0-fer? Cooper - because they don't schedule any of those teams.

You stated that Notre Dame wasn't having the "down year" everyone predicted. The O-fer was in rebuttal of your statement. I will clarify...Notre Dame has an o-fer vs, the GGCL teams this year. When was the last time that has happened? .

It has nothing to do with St. Henry, Cooper or any other NKY team. Do you still believe ND isn't having a down year?