Miami 30 Cleveland 24 OT

Did anyone notice that the Browns kicker was an Eagle earlier this month? We gave then our second round pick and they took Wentz, who is looking good--3-0. We got the kicker they cut who then misses the game winner this week. That's irony right there.

It is interesting that the Browns had this game basically won (pending the FG) with a third string Qb. The week before, they were beating the Ravens 20-0 in the first quarter until disaster struck and McCown injured his shoulder near the end of the first quarter. He continued to play but they didn't score again. They did have an opportunity right at the end of the game. Pryor caught a long pass putting them in scoring position but the catch was erased when he tossed the ball to the ref and it hit a defender in the helmet and a taunting penalty was called. They were in reach of a 2-1 record at this point, instead of 0-3. And yes, I am an optimist.

Did anyone notice that the Browns kicker was an Eagle earlier this month? We gave then our second round pick and they took Wentz, who is looking good--3-0. We got the kicker they cut who then misses the game winner this week. That's irony right there.

It is interesting that the Browns had this game basically won (pending the FG) with a third string Qb. The week before, they were beating the Ravens 20-0 in the first quarter until disaster struck and McCown injured his shoulder near the end of the first quarter. He continued to play but they didn't score again. They did have an opportunity right at the end of the game. Pryor caught a long pass putting them in scoring position but the catch was erased when he tossed the ball to the ref and it hit a defender in the helmet and a taunting penalty was called. They were in reach of a 2-1 record at this point, instead of 0-3. And yes, I am an optimist.

I happen to agree. The game plan really worked well, yesterday. Cody Kessler actually looked good and the interspersion of Pryor at QB was a nice change up. Also, no QB was disabled for the season. Losing your kicker, 2 days before an away game is tough, though.

I watched most of the game, because it was our only option for the early selection.

I happen to agree. The game plan really worked well, yesterday. Cody Kessler actually looked good and the interspersion of Pryor at QB was a nice change up. Also, no QB was disabled for the season. Losing your kicker, 2 days before an away game is tough, though.

I watched most of the game, because it was our only option for the early selection.

Thanks for your comments. I couldn't watch the Browns game here until the last 1:40 in the 4th quarter. What point are you making with the sentence I bolded?

Thanks for your comments. I couldn't watch the Browns game here until the last 1:40 in the 4th quarter. What point are you making with the sentence I bolded?

Tongue in cheek. RGIII injured in week one. Josh McCown went down in week 2. Kessler went unhurt. Could be a change of luck?

Coleman, Gordon, Pryor, Hawkins, and Barnidge could end up being a really, really good receiving corps for whatever QB can step and stay healthy. The defense has actually look really good for the most part. Seems like they lose focus for a quarter though. The running game has been decent, and I think effective.

The offensive line though.....oh my goodness, it is not good at all. Outside of Joe Thomas, it seems like they have a lot of trouble protecting anybody. Kessler got crushed quite a few times Sunday and if it Pryor wasn't so quick he would have too. If that OL isn't fixed, then the Browns will set a record for different starting QBs in a season.

That is astute, @silo11. Pro Bowl center Mack went to Atlanta, and a pretty fine Right Tackle, Mitchell Schwartz also got away. 2nd year player, Cam Erving, was starting at Center this year but he is struggling. His rookie campaign wasn't very good and he has to improve this year or they will have to do something else. Unfortunately for Cam, he got injured and so Guard Joel Bitonio slid over to Center. He is a very good Guard but will struggle at center, I am sure. Austin Pasztor is the RT who replaced Schwartz and he has been horrendous. He had 5 penalties against him in the last game. Yes, you read that right. Five penalties against him in one game--3 holding and 2 false starts. He gave up at least one sack and several times his guy pressured the QB. His game against the Eagles was equally as bad. The O-Line definitely has to improve for this team to win.

You mentioned the bevy of WRs they have. There are a couple of more rookies that are also trying to get playing time and have potential. What a refreshing turn for the Browns. For years they refused to take WRs in the draft and would take one in later rounds and then make an acquisition from Free Agency. Hue changed that in one year.