4A #6 Shelby County at 5A Bullitt East

DragonFire

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Shelby County
    • Bullitt East

Shelby County moved to 3-1 on the year with their most impressive win yet, blasting previously unbeaten North Bullitt 48-23. They'll look to continue that dominance of Bullitt County when they visit Bullitt East, who enter at 0-4. This will be a bit of a measuring stick game as the Chargers have already taken very close losses to Shelby's district rivals Collins and Spencer County. A season ago in this same spot, Shelby County dropped Bullitt East to 0-5 with a 35-7 drubbing. Does history repeat?

I agree that Shelby will win this game. They will not hold them 21 points though. They put 52 on Collins and 46 on Spencer. SC will have do better than 35 points, and I believe they will. Is Shelby's defense 30 points better Collins?

My guess is 48-45. Bullitt East has not proven they can stop anyone.

I agree that Shelby will win this game. They will not hold them 21 points though. They put 52 on Collins and 46 on Spencer. SC will have do better than 35 points, and I believe they will. Is Shelby's defense 30 points better Collins?

My guess is 48-45. Bullitt East has not proven they can stop anyone.

Shelby's D has been playing much better since that opening game with Garrard Co. and that big ole line of theirs.