Morgan Hentz

paloalto

Morgan came here to Stanford with the #1 recruiting class in the country. There are four freshmen starting and no doubt Hentz is the most valuable addition to the team. In the first four matches she has already made some unbelievable digs. Her passing is first rate. Some fans have posted on college volleyball forums that Hentz is or will be the best ever libero at Stanford.

Do you have any other volleyball players in the bluegrass region who play like Hentz and might be interested in attending college on the west coast?

Thanks for sharing! That's great to hear

Kentucky is actually full of a lot of great talent. Paige Hammons (Florida commit) and Katlyn Horde (Penn State commit) come to mind. I'm sure there are more that I don't know about as well.

Volleyball is very competitive in KY and NKY sends several to division I schools every year. It's not every year that a Morgan Hentz is in the making but we always seem to have a talented pool of volleyball players nonetheless.

• 3 months later...

Congratulations to Morgan Hentz and her teammates for winning the national championship and I believe Morgan was named the 12 PAC Freshman of the year. Congratulations on a successful first season Morgan!