Who is this kid!

Tmh55

We took our 7th and 8th grade teams to Olive Hill Monday night to face the comets. They have an 8th grade running back #21 that was absolutely phenomenal! Big, fast, strong the kid has it all. Also played safety and had two picks one that he took all the way back for 6. He was definitely in a class of his own out there. He is in the same class as my son so as much as I hate the thought of facing him every year I look forward to watching what he can become.

Latavius Cline (right on the first name not for sure on the last) I think is his name. Kids a one man team from what I've saw/heard.

He's not a one man team, there is a lot of good talent on that squad. He's the top talent, but he's not the only guy. He is an athletic freak though. Very, very special athlete.

He's not a one man team, there is a lot of good talent on that squad. He's the top talent, but he's not the only guy. He is an athletic freak though. Very, very special athlete.

I wasn't insulting the team at all by saying that, the kids good enough to where he can win ballgames on his talent alone is what I meant. He's going to be special for you guys for sure.

• 1 year later...