NKY Middle School Football Scores

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I guess Twenhofel had a scrimmage over the weekend.

The Kenton County scrimmage was held on 13th. This past weekend was open and some teams might have held scrimmages. Most teams are opening Thursday night, although Twenhofel opens with Turkeyfoot on Wednesday night.

Tichenor destroyed Twenhofel in that scrimmage Saturday. No answer for the speed in the backfield of Tichenor. Those kids are fast. Hope they improve their ball security as they mature.

How are the group of 6 graders doing that left South Kenton to play for Twenhofel?

7th Campbell Co played turkeyfoot, 32-20, with one touchdown brought back on penalty. The 7th grade has some talent. Not going to say much. See for yourself.

8th Campbell Co played summit view 42-0. Very talented team. Summit may have had 100 yards of total offense.

My son has been deciding on playing for Summit View or Twenhofel next year and I think it is safe to say he will stick with South Kenton.

Why? Do you want development or just wins? Steve Funke does a good job and he is hard on his kids to do the right thing. If you look at the key players for SK, most of them played for Twenhofel, with the exception of Racke and a couple of others. Kincaid, Carter, Williams, Holt, Vance, Cooper, Hayden, Murray, Turner, Daroel and Sergent, all played for Twenhofel

Edited by Bwtigerpaw
Update