Lexington/Central KY Regional Football Contest Week 1 Results - Sponsored by Grippos

mcpapa

Thanks to Grippos-BBQ potato chips-Snacks-potato chips-Cincinnati for sponsoring our Central Kentucky Football Contest. Grippo's produces the freshest, highest quality potato chips and snack foods you can eat. So when someone tells you to "get a grip!" you know what they mean...get Grippo's! Find Grippos in your local Kroger, Dollar General or nearest convenient store.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57213&d=1470707710

Here are the results for this week's Lexington/Central Kentucky Regional contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners click HERE to claim your prize: Contest Prizes - Sponsorship Opportunity Available

Week 1 Contest Game Results

Glasgow 60 Campbellsville 14

Bryan Station 35 Wayne County 28

South Oldham 31 Anderson County 14

West Jessamine 27 Harrison County 8

North Bullitt 20 Woodford County 0

And here are the scores for this week's contestants. As always - please double-check your results and send me a PM in the highly unlikely event that, in my declining years, I may have miscalculated.

Overall, scores were good and we had a highly competitive contest. Two of the entries were perfect 18s. Both of those had South Oldham as the tiebreaker, so we had to go to the second tiebreaker - time.

Congratulations to rjs4470 on his glorious Week 1 victory!

Here are all of the Week 1 contest entries:

18 rjs4470 (TB South Oldham, entry #1)

18 PRESSBOXNKY (TB South Oldham, entry #25)

17 psychicscubadiver

17 HSfootballfan18

17 Reallydontbelievethehype

17 Rebelstat

17 pirate1960

17 tackletrap

16 winterweather

16 se7ens

16 eaglepride924

16 dmh115

16 NEERFAN

16 littleluck55

15 mcpapa

15 Randy Parker

15 plantmanky

15 WOFOJP61

15 Fishhead

15 GOREDDEVILS

15 DragonFire

14 coldweatherfan

14 BoyWonder

13 ATLCat

12 gchs_uk9

12 MNCM

12 CKYFAN

12 Big Eye In The Sky

11 All State Baseball

11 16thBaseball Fan

11 Rebel

11 Black and Blue

10 random925

10 Jumper_Dad

9 85_Rebel

9 Hellcats

8 Bluegrasscard

7 PurpleAtLeastIgotThe7PointGameRightPride92

7 Blake1978j

3 newarkcatholicfan

Nice to see 40 entries in week 1. Lots of familiar grizzled contest veterans and quite a few new faces as well. Remember to play each week for a chance at a great season-long prize. See you in week 2!

Edited by DragonFire