Please educate me about Dinosaurs

Recently I spoke with someone that stopped me mid-sentence and told me they didn't believe in Dinosaurs. Or put another way, that Dinosaurs never existed on this planet.

I believe the reasoning was based on a religious belief - remember I got shut down - and I want to know where most religions stand on the issue of Dinosaurs?

Even the Creationist believe in Dinosaurs, they just have a different timeline.

Anyone?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you remember the baseball player, Carl Everett, he was a Christian that didn't believe in dinosaurs. I think his explanation was that the Bible never made any mention of dinosaurs, and since Adam held dominion over all animals, dinosaurs could never have ruled the earth and therefore never existed. Or something to that effect.

If you remember the baseball player, Carl Everett, he was a Christian that didn't believe in dinosaurs. I think his explanation was that the Bible never made any mention of dinosaurs, and since Adam held dominion over all animals, dinosaurs could never have ruled the earth and therefore never existed. Or something to that effect.

Does the Bible mention every single species of animals?!

Recently I spoke with someone that stopped me mid-sentence and told me they didn't believe in Dinosaurs. Or put another way, that Dinosaurs never existed on this planet.

I believe the reasoning was based on a religious belief - remember I got shut down - and I want to know where most religions stand on the issue of Dinosaurs?

Even the Creationist believe in Dinosaurs, they just have a different timeline.

Anyone?

What was the explanation about bones and skeletons that have been found?

I agree. I'm not sure how you can use that line of thinking to dispute the existence of dinosaurs, especially when there is plenty of physical evidence they existed.

To use Everett's line of thought...the Bible doesn't mention Carl Everett either...thus, I guess Carl Everett doesn't actually exist.:idunno: