What's on your plate for today?

newarkcatholicfan

Farmer's market.

Get the dog groomed.

Entertain my avatar who is here for the weekend.

Read.

Watch golf on television.

Such is the breakneck, edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that is the life of ol' pap.

Took my Muttley Crew for a 2 mile walk first thing this morning at Cherokee Park

Came home, fed the dogs, watered my herbs and plants on my front porch

Started to clean up the house

Am now lying on the couch listening to the Muttley Crew snore and feeling such a sense of contentment.

Will eventually be cleaning up the house. Definitely making some dog treats for the week. Need to run get a few things from the grocery. Will be doing laundry. I hope to do some yard work, but that's iffy at this point. May manage to lop off some low tree branches though. And I'll end the day meeting some friends for dinner at Gospel Bird in New Albany.

Smoking some pork tenderloin to take over to my mother in law who just started treatment for breast cancer this week. Cleaning up and editing my playbook, and working on practice plans for the upcoming week of football practice. All while watching the PGA Championship.

Taking the long drive home up 75. Currently in Georgia. Hope to make it into Knoxville sometime around 5:00 to pick up our van that broke down on us on the way down and drop off the rental at the airport that we were lucky to get.

Just sitting on my screened in porch watching golfers come by at my place at Woodson Bend. After dinner will play a quick 18 with nobody on the course.

Played 18 in an hour 15 last night and shot a cool 82 from the gold.

Already taken daughter and grandson to the dock to put their kayaks in the water, walked the dog a couple of times, think I've taken two quick naps because there has been a couple of time lapses I can't account for.