Moses Malone Jr Says James Harden Entourage Robbed Him

I doubt it's true. I'm quite sure that kind of bling attracts a LOT of attention. And isn't wearing $15,000 worth of jewelry so "1990's hip hop"? I didn't think that was the style anymore.:idunno:
Could have reached $15K easily if dad gave him a Rolex for a gift...you don't have to look like Mr. T to be wearing $15K in jewelry.

Could have reached $15K easily if dad gave him a Rolex for a gift...you don't have to look like Mr. T to be wearing $15K in jewelry.

Possible, BUT, I would think the article would read a little different too..."$15,000 watch stolen"...$15,000 in jewelry implies to me multiple/several pieces. But you could be absolutely correct.

Possible, BUT, I would think the article would read a little different too..."$15,000 watch stolen"...$15,000 in jewelry implies to me multiple/several pieces. But you could be absolutely correct.

Watch, necklace, ear ring and ring would be considered jewelry for a wide ranging description. It really wouldn't take much to reach $15K for the son of an NBA Legend.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is old news but I just went back through and read some of the posts.

For those saying no way it could be true or no way Harden could be associated...

I've always read that he was affiliated with one of the bloods sects in LA. I've seen things where he is supposedly connected to a lot of gang activity and apparently one of the dudes in the NBA you don't want to mess with. I know the beard can fool you but this dudes supposed to be in deep with some of these gangs (although I'm sure he is no longer active if he ever really was to begin with).

So with that said, no surprise a bunch of goons associated with Harden have gotten in trouble.