Braxton Beverly

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this makes much sense. Or makes things much better for him. It's not like UK is suddenly going pounce. Mid major seems like a great level for this kid.

I agree, I love his game but I thought that level was a good fit. Obviously I would think he is hearing from some lower level large schools for him to make the decision one would think. Dunno, maybe Vanderbilt levelish. Who knows, wish him the best.

Interesting to say the least, he doesn't have much more room in his ceiling in my opinion.

I beg to differ, in all the kids that have came through in recent years Braxton has the chance to be a major contributor at a high major school. Don't underestimate this young man, what he did at Hargrave last year did not go unnoticed. He did not do it playing a schedule of non D-1 players, he did it against the kids who will be playing D1 the next four years.

I beg to differ, in all the kids that have came through in recent years Braxton has the chance to be a major contributor at a high major school. Don't underestimate this young man, what he did at Hargrave last year did not go unnoticed. He did not do it playing a schedule of non D-1 players, he did it against the kids who will be playing D1 the next four years.

Can you give us some stats? Lost track when he left Ky HS basketball.

I can see him and Justice in Vandy?

Would like to see that, but could easily see him and Justice(transferring) ending up at Pikeville or Georgetown. A lot of these kids aren't as good as they think or their parents/relatives think. He should have kept the Miami scholarship

Can you give us some stats? Lost track when he left Ky HS basketball.

I do not know the season stats, but Braxton scored 70 points in one game. He was their starting point guard on their post graduate team which is their elite squad. I have a link below of a short video from his 70 point game that is from the team website. He is going to surprise the naysayers. I am willing to eat crow if I am wrong, but I also will come back and remind people when he ends up much higher on the food chain than Miami of OH. That is not a knock on Miami of OH, I just feel he will be at an elite school when it is all said and done. Hargrave Military Academy - Braxton Beverly - 2

I do not know the season stats, but Braxton scored 70 points in one game. He was their starting point guard on their post graduate team which is their elite squad. I have a link below of a short video from his 70 point game that is from the team website. He is going to surprise the naysayers. I am willing to eat crow if I am wrong, but I also will come back and remind people when he ends up much higher on the food chain than Miami of OH. That is not a knock on Miami of OH, I just feel he will be at an elite school when it is all said and done. Hargrave Military Academy - Braxton Beverly - 215-16 Postgraduate Basketball

Thanks. Is he really 6'? Video was pretty impressive.

• 5 weeks later...

Well said 21 going into college , having played going into 7 years of HS basketball ...wow he keeps it up he maybe able to close in on the state scoring record...lol.....starting college when most are finishing.. enough said