Kentucky State Cup 2016

U16 KHA red defeated Javanon in the semis, 2-1. Overtime and lightening delay made it a hard fought (and long) game between 2 excellent teams.

Javanon's goalie is a very strong player and a team leader. Probably their best player.

KHA goalie had some great saves as well.

Edited by hoops5

U11-U18 KY Top State Titles by Club:

LFC (Boys 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17; Girls 12)

KFJ (Girls 14, 15, 16, 18)

Javanon (Girls 11, 17; Boys 18)

KHA* (Girls 13; Boys 16)

KHA also won OH for Girls 17 and 18.

U11-U18 KY Top State Titles by Club:

LFC (Boys 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17; Girls 12)

KFJ (Girls 14, 15, 16, 18)

Javanon (Girls 11, 17; Boys 18)

KHA* (Girls 13; Boys 16)

KHA also won OH for Girls 17 and 18.

Thanks, Sir!

Good of luck at Regionals to all the winners!

Why do you consider them the best and most snake bitten?

I know that you guys tied them. They have won the KPL the past two seasons. Last year they lost to Oldham in the Finals, hitting the post 5 times.

Why I consider them as playing the best, I am a huge fan of possession and moving off the ball. I am a huge fan of their tall blonde midfielder bc his angled through balls are incredible. They had a weakness this year when their CBS were on the ball, but possessing to attack...I just like the way they play.

I know that you guys tied them. They have won the KPL the past two seasons. Last year they lost to Oldham in the Finals, hitting the post 5 times.

Why I consider them as playing the best, I am a huge fan of possession and moving off the ball. I am a huge fan of their tall blonde midfielder bc his angled through balls are incredible. They had a weakness this year when their CBS were on the ball, but possessing to attack...I just like the way they play.

Thanks. We had a good tourney, winning 2 and playing them to a tie. Do you know if the Derby City players are associated with Onieda Baptist?