Ohio State 2017 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haskell Garrett 4 star DT from Vegas the #4 ranked DT in the country is a Buckeye!

J.K. Dobbins 4 star RB from Texas the #2 ranked all purpose RB in the country is a Buckeye!

It's like a drive-thru with Urban sitting at the window saying "next."

I did chuckle how Urban had the LB from Ann Arbor announce his commitment while Michigan was practicing in Florida. I read the high school is literally across from the football stadium.

You can park at his high school and walk to the Big House.

Antjuan Simmons OLB from Ann Arbor.

• 1 month later...

Going to be a smaller class, but a great one in quality.

I say Sibley and Clark decommit (maybe not Clark but he could gray shirt if they asked) and the Buckeyes land Martell, an amazing receiving class in Grimes, Lindsey, Peoples-Jones maybe which would be 3 5* receivers, and Cam Akers I think at RB who is the number 2 back in the country.

Might be the best class in overall quality for Urban. Landing a 5 star QB, RB, and receivers to what is already the number one recruiting class?

I also agree with JA about Harris he will be a nice weapon at 6'5

Good for Kentucky that OSU can't take as many, Stoops can come in for some of the best leftover recruits

Going to be a smaller class' date=' but a great one in quality. I say Sibley and Clark decommit (maybe not Clark but he could gray shirt if they asked) and the Buckeyes land Martell, an amazing receiving class in Grimes, Lindsey, Peoples-Jones maybe which would be 3 5* receivers, and Cam Akers I think at RB who is the number 2 back in the country. Might be the best class in overall quality for Urban. Landing a 5 star QB, RB, and receivers to what is already the number one recruiting class? I also agree with JA about Harris he will be a nice weapon at 6'5 Good for Kentucky that OSU can't take as many, Stoops can come in for some of the best leftover recruits[/quote']

I feel terrible for Sibley he so wants to be a Buckeye, Meyer won't be able to take an Under Armour All American, how crazy is that? Clark has a path to OSU but I'm hearing Martell has Buckeye fever. The hardest thing for OSU to do is to hold onto guys. I almost rather if these kids don't commit early.

Meyer might have a tough decision to make between Tate Martell and Kellen Mond two of the top QBs in the country. Martell, is close friends with Tyjon Lindsey the best slot receive in the country. Very interesting situation.

Meyer might have a tough decision to make between Tate Martell and Kellen Mond two of the top QBs in the country. Martell, is close friends with Tyjon Lindsey the best slot receive in the country. Very interesting situation.

Mond came out saying yesterday that OSU said he was their main guy, if I had to pick I would want Martell. His hudl makes me think of Johnny Manziel.

Whoever it is will have to sit behind Haskins for 2-4 years though (who is going to light it up at OSU).

Mond came out saying yesterday that OSU said he was their main guy' date=' if I had to pick I would want Martell. His hudl makes me think of Johnny Manziel. Whoever it is will have to sit behind Haskins for 2-4 years though (who is going to light it up at OSU).[/quote']

Mond is more likely to end up at OSU he's going to decide first. His game projects better in college on paper but I'd take Martell of course.

I can't wait to see Haskins battle Burrow. QB is set for many years to come.

• 4 weeks later...

Mond or Martell, both are narrowing down their lists.

OSU will probably take the first one, I'd prefer Martell but Mond has more potential with his size and such. Whoever comes is sitting for a few years is why that matters, I just like Martell and think he would be a helpful recruiter and has a Johnny Manziel like skillset