Bowling Green 73 Hopkinsville 58

Heard hoptown looked tired and worn down. I guess they may be done for the year. They have played horrible as of late.

Or, Bowling Green is really good. They have won 19 in a row. They have played 5 games in the last 9 days while hoptown has played 5 in the last 17 days? So, was Hoptown "tired"? How could they possibly be more tired than BG? Maybe you are just mad that Bowling Green is good and Warren Central is a dumpster fire with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight? To say they cruised past H-town (second win vs them this season) because they were tired is lazy from you.

Or, Bowling Green is really good. They have won 19 in a row. They have played 5 games in the last 9 days while hoptown has played 5 in the last 17 days? So, was Hoptown "tired"? How could they possibly be more tired than BG? Maybe you are just mad that Bowling Green is good and Warren Central is a dumpster fire with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight? To say they cruised past H-town (second win vs them this season) because they were tired is lazy from you.

LOL. I never said anything about Bowling Green not being good. I didn't expect Hopkinsville to win this game. I did expect them to play better, but they haven't been playing well for the last 5 or 6 games. Nobody in the state has played a tougher schedule this year than Hopkinsville in my opinion when out of state teams are included. They are not playing at the same level they were earlier....not even close. Don't know why. So don't take my comment as a beatdown on the Purples or a copout on a loss. Frankly I don't care if Hoptown won or lost this game, just a observation about Hoptown's play as of late.

Not sure where Warren Central came into the conversation, but by all means berate them until your face turns purple. (Pun intended)