Fast and Furious fans

I don't know off the top of my head, but I feel there should be two constants:

#1 should be The Fast and the Furious, without question.

#6 & #7 should be 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift. Order them however you'd like, they're both garbage.

I think I'd probably put Fast Five #2, and then the others are basically the same to me.

My rankings:

1. Fast and Furious 6

2. Fast 5

3. Furious 7

4. 2 Fast 2 Furious

5. The Fast and the Furious

6. Fast and Furious

7. Tokyo Drift

I love every single Fast and Furious movie and will watch them all in their entirety when they are on TV.

What are your rankings for those who love this series like I do?

Edited by PurplePride92

#6 & #7 should be 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift. Order them however you'd like, they're both garbage.

I think I'd probably put Fast Five #2, and then the others are basically the same to me.

The Fast and the Furious got us to where we are today but the stunts and acting in Fast and Furious 6 had me hyped the whole movie. Plus they brought Lettie back in a somewhat realistic fashion.

Fast 5 is easily top 3 without question.

I don't know what it is about 2 Fast and 2 Furious but I have that one as most my enjoyable right behind Fast 5. Fast 5 is my favorite of all time in the series but if I had to rank them on overall quality I think 6 is the best. I think they peaked at 6 and still have 9 and 10 left that can be good. They need to stop at 10. 7 has made me cry 3 times so far and I have watched it 3 times.

I honestly can't argue with any of this. I just wonder what other people think who enjoy this franchise like I do. I love every one of these movies.

I'm watching Fast and Furious 6 right now and couldn't remember my rankings. I was like I hope this is in my top 3. I really love this one. I had it #1. :lol2:

I really really really love Fast 5 but 6 has to be #1 for me. 2 good guys died(finally....), they tied Tokyo Drift into the franchise at the same time and they still managed to have the dramatic Dom crash at the end where he walks out like a boss.

I've seen 7 a total of 5 times now and it is getting better each time I watch it. The sky dive scene and the bus falling off the cliff scene get me everytime. I think I'll watch 7 again now. :lol2:

5 has a special place in my heart simply because of the addition of the Rock to the franchise and the inclusion of Vince. They show the bus hijacking and the chase scene with the vaults was genius.

I watch at least one of these once a week and now that 7 is HBO I am watching them twice a week. Time to watch 7. I have issues.

• 1 year later...