Trump's Hair

I like it, more power to him. If he wants to comb it that way, what the heck. I thought we weren't supposed to see sex, color, orientation, hair/no hair, etc. This crap is so stupid, I don't know why I continue to read and post anything in these politically motivated threads. I just get sucked in and want to give my "drive by" shot at the opposing side. I have GOT to stop reading this junk.

I like it, more power to him. If he wants to comb it that way, what the heck. I thought we weren't supposed to see sex, color, orientation, hair/no hair, etc. This crap is so stupid, I don't know why I continue to read and post anything in these politically motivated threads. I just get sucked in and want to give my "drive by" shot at the opposing side. I have GOT to stop reading this junk.

OlDog, i never thought that Hillary comment from JumperDad would offend you so much :lol:.

FTR, I liked about 76% of what Trump said last night. He is starting to sound like a proper democrat. :walk:

While there are various types of men's hairlines from a part on the left, or a part on the right, and some who have a widow's peak, or a more balanced hairline shape that makes for a decent crew cut or flat top, and of course many eventually end up with either receding hairlines or various degrees of balding, I just can't make heads or tails of just what the heck sort of hairline the Donald has. :idunno:

His seems to make absolutely no sense at all, and all the while he seems to possess a completely one of a kind unique hairline that doesn't exist on anyone's head in the world but his, and thankfully so because outside of it obviously being hard to manage, it's ugly as hell to look at.

OlDog, i never thought that Hillary comment from JumperDad would offend you so much :lol:.

Is that what VOR posted, a Hillary quote? Not sure what you are noting about JumperDad. I don't pay that much attention to the debates to be honest. If so, Hillary should be the LAST one to talk about anyone's appearance. And I'm sure it's the tit-for-tat crap that I get tired of....but hell that's "politics" now, I guess.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
quote tags

Is that what VOR posted, a Hillary quote? Not sure what you are noting about JumperDad. I don't pay that much attention to the debates to be honest. If so, Hillary should be the LAST one to talk about anyone's appearance. And I'm sure it's the tit-for-tat crap that I get tired of....but hell that's "politics" now, I guess.

Man, that's always been politics. News story on this morning talked about the war of words. Jefferson called Adams "hemaphroditic looking" and Adams response was that America's women under Jefferson would be "prostitutes." So this has been going for a while. Trump may gave upped the antsy a little recently though.

quote tags

While there are various types of men's hairlines from a part on the left, or a part on the right, and some who have a widow's peak, or a more balanced hairline shape that makes for a decent crew cut or flat top, and of course many eventually end up with either receding hairlines or various degrees of balding, I just can't make heads or tails of just what the heck sort of hairline the Donald has. :idunno:

His seems to make absolutely no sense at all, and all the while he seems to possess a completely one of a kind unique hairline that doesn't exist on anyone's head in the world but his, and thankfully so because outside of it obviously being hard to manage, it's ugly as hell to look at.

Mine's kind of like that. Hairline is crazy and my part never stays where the barber thinks it should be no matter how many times I tell Tom and Jerry (barbers not the all time great cartoon characters). It has it's own "route".

One would think though with Trump's money, even if he is bald he could have the best hair transplant money could buy.

Man, that's always been politics. News story on this morning talked about the war of words. Jefferson called Adams "hemaphroditic looking" and Adams response was that America's women under Jefferson would be "prostitutes." So this has been going for a while. Trump may gave upped the antsy a little recently though.

Oh well then all I'm doing is being "historic" then, carry on.

q