NARAL....of course

BlueTip

Obviously they were humanizing a fetus. Just look at the difference between a real ultrasound and a screenshot of the commercial.

super bowl.jpg

If someone wants to make an argument for abortion based simply on choice, they are not seeing the full picture. Clearly, the image above is a HUMAN BEING with a beating heart and a soul. It is such a tragedy that abortion is still legal.

Obviously they were humanizing a fetus. Just look at the difference between a real ultrasound and a screenshot of the commercial.

[ATTACH]54701[/ATTACH]

If someone wants to make an argument for abortion based simply on choice, they are not seeing the full picture. Clearly, the image above is a HUMAN BEING with a beating heart and a soul. It is such a tragedy that abortion is still legal.

I will always support a woman's right of choice in these matters.

Abortion stops a beating heart. Is there mental anguish later in life for women who choose abortion and it is not a case to save the mother's life? I don't know, I've never known anyone who chose abortion.

I've never known anyone, including pro-choice folks who thought abortion was a pleasant thing. I just want it to be a choice that my daughter or grand-daughter or your daughter or grand-daughter can make of her own accord in close consultation with her family if she so chooses. In regards to the question you posed above, I am sure there have many women who have suffered some mental anguish over a choice they made, possibly either way. Bottomline, as unpleasant as abortion is, it must remain a choice for a woman to make. As for cases of rape, incest, or mother's life in danger, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would be for making it unlawful for a woman to terminate. Keep it her choice, not a bunch of old guys wearing black robes.

I've never known anyone, including pro-choice folks who thought abortion was a pleasant thing. I just want it to be a choice that my daughter or grand-daughter or your daughter or grand-daughter can make of her own accord in close consultation with her family if she so chooses. In regards to the question you posed above, I am sure there have many women who have suffered some mental anguish over a choice they made, possibly either way. Bottomline, as unpleasant as abortion is, it must remain a choice for a woman to make. As for cases of rape, incest, or mother's life in danger, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would be for making it unlawful for a woman to terminate. Keep it her choice, not a bunch of old guys wearing black robes.

Didn't know you were a 1950's-60's kind of guy. Most states allowed abortions for the reasons you stated, until Roe vs Wade changed everything.