Covington Catholic at Scott thoughts and predictions

Scott fans will post 100 times about a blarge against the Camels, but before a game with a Top 10 ranked team in KY....crickets.

Oh well.

To be fair to Scott fans I think this is emblematic of all of NKY. Seems to more apathy this year regarding high school basketball (and not just here on BGP). CCH is certainly an example of this. Look at their smaller crowds this year and less posting about their games.

So this is not a surprise to me.

Scott fans will post 100 times about a blarge against the Camels, but before a game with a Top 10 ranked team in KY....crickets.

Oh well.

They would rather wait until after the game and then complain about the non-factors that caused them to get the L.

I get the feeling the CCH crowd believes the season starts at tourney time. Hopefully that plan works out for them this year or it will be a pretty forgettable season.

On a side note Clyde LaSalle beat Elder last week at LaSalle. Standings Moe, LaSalle, Elder, X in the GCL. Keeping you up to date.

I get the feeling the CCH crowd believes the season starts at tourney time. Hopefully that plan works out for them this year or it will be a pretty forgettable season.

On a side note Clyde LaSalle beat Elder last week at LaSalle. Standings Moe, LaSalle, Elder, X in the GCL. Keeping you up to date.

Thanks. I do follow along. LaSalle really has turned into a power.

Appreciate the update.