Covington Catholic 61 Boone County 29

Covington Catholic 61

Boone co. 29

Boone Co. 1 10 7 11 29

Covington Catholic 21 17 19 4 61

Boone Co. -- Bishop 3, Haynes 4, Numan 7, Lay 2, Shidler 2, Stockwell 2, Pmell 1, Robbins 2, Datro 6.

Covington Catholic -- Fredrick 17, Vonhandorf 15, Sweeney 2, Massie 2, Lenhof 6, Flood 6, Mayer 5, Ruthsatz 2, Schuh 2, Heppler 4.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

This past football season St. X Cin. beat CCH 57-7. Don't remember Fox Joe using his Twitter account to show his many followers just how bad his CCH team got routed. Don't remember the X cheering section mocking CCH play in a self aggrandizing manner either. Oh, that's right X has more class than that!

Really not cool for a sports reporter to embarrass HS athletes..EVER. I am absolutely amazed that CCH Joe posted this on Twitter. Shame on you Joe!

This past football season St. X Cin. beat CCH 57-7. Don't remember Fox Joe using his Twitter account to show his many followers just how bad his CCH team got routed. Don't remember the X cheering section mocking CCH play in a self aggrandizing manner either. Oh, that's right X has more class than that!

Really not cool for a sports reporter to embarrass HS athletes..EVER. I am absolutely amazed that CCH Joe posted this on Twitter. Shame on you Joe!

Shocked it took this long to get this reaction.

I would agree it was tasteless to post that. Can't say nothing about the kids. I think it is great the students show up in force to support their team . I have heard Cov Cath has a class about being a Crazie and coming to the games is required for the class. Is this a rumor by haters or is that true?

Only thing I liked about the video was it showed the bald headed ref who should be ashamed of how he tried to call the game. Normally, you don't see another ref reverse a call, but I want to applaud the shorter ref to reverse several calls on out of bound balls. I was glad the shorter ref called the game based on the play on the court and not on team records.

The CCH student section has been doing this for years against teams they blow out. I think the players will laugh about in in 10 years. Or maybe 10 weeks.

St X students absolutely, positively mocked the CCH football team, on multiple occasions throughout the game. Had a great viewpoint from across the field. I had no problem with it either, because it was their student section doing the mocking. You know what the solution is? Score more points! No cryin here! Get over yourself.