Highlands @ Ryle 2/1 Predictions.........

This should be a great great 9th region match up! If you're a fan of another school but nothing going on Monday, come out to Union. Two teams loaded with senior talent as well as quality bench players..quality coaching. As a Ryle fan, I'd never underestimate HHS. But as a Ryle fan, we like what's happening ...GO LADY RAIDERS!

Should be a great one. HHS' record lately may not impress anyone, but they are playing much better, even in the losses. In all the recent games, they have had about a two minute lapse that has allowed good teams back in the game or allowed close games to look not as close in the end. If they fix the 2 minutes (and I mean two minutes...it's actually scary how similar they are) they are a very good team. They can play with anyone and I think the games they have been playing is making normal games slow down for them. This will give all of us one of the final previews of what may happen in the region. So many good teams and matchups will be huge. That's why the draw is as important as it's ever been in this region. I want to beat Ryle's tail, but if we can't win it, I will be rooting for them. Or even Holmes.

In my opinion this is a tough match up for HHS, not only size wise but they are a physical team and HHS at time has been but hasn't been consistent with it. They will need to be if they want to win this one.

I agree. However, Ryle struggled mightly with HHS' defense last year. I know its a completely different year for them and they have handled it well this year, but they will need to be able to change what they did as well. That's why this one is so intriguing to me. I haven't seen them yet and I'm excited just to see them play.

They are good and get after you in my opinion I think they are the best team in the 9th but I haven't watched Holmes yet but what I have seen out of Ryle its hard to think anyone is as good as they are. I am not saying they can't be beat but you will have to play very well to beat them.

They are good and get after you in my opinion I think they are the best team in the 9th but I haven't watched Holmes yet but what I have seen out of Ryle its hard to think anyone is as good as they are. I am not saying they can't be beat but you will have to play very well to beat them.

They've always had the tools!

The seniors for Ryle are playing as well as I've ever seen them play. They are on a mission and the girls play with a "we cannot lose" attitude. Highlands has given them fits over the recent years so mentally this will be a difficult game. Having seen many of the top teams in the state play this year I think Ryle can play with, and beat anyone if they play well. I know the girls can win tonight and I believe they will. But the mental obstacle of beating HHS will be a challenge. It reminds me of the HHS football aura. Not sure what creates this, but if the girls can win tonight it will be a serious confidence builder going into the tournament.