Trump skipping debate

Hellcats

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He thinks that he can control everything. "Without me they have no ratings", it's ALL about him and his ego.

So is this what will do if he ever won the WH? If he gets upset at someone he will turn his back on them and ignore them instead of using diplomacy?

It will be interesting at the debate, who will benefit? I say Cruz, who else?

Could this be an attempt to keep Cruz in the race? As long as Cruz is in the establishment Republicans can't line up and 40% can win this thing for Trump.

If these guys don't make him pay they may as well have the RNC Friday and hand him the nomination.

To me at least, it shows he's not serious about being POTUS.

Heck, he already showed what he would do if a leader of another nation disagrees with him, he will run and hide. He did this back in November when BiBi called him out for one of his Muslim comments. Trump immediately called off his trip to Israel where he was supposed to meet BiBi.

Too bad...I would have liked to see him and Megyn go after each other one more time.

Not sure which one I dislike more. Megyn was chumming it up with Michael Moore last night on the usually unwatchable Kelly File. It was like a lovefest between them. Trump clearly doesn't respect women and it seems he respects the blonde Faux reporter even less.

Not sure which one I dislike more. Megyn was chumming it up with Michael Moore last night on the usually unwatchable Kelly File. It was like a lovefest between them. Trump clearly doesn't respect women and it seems he respects the blonde Faux reporter even less.

I think Megyn is very fair. It shows she can handle any kind of interview in a professional manner. I'm sure she was surprised that it was so civil.

Trump says he will host a Wounded Warrior event (awesome organization, btw) simultaneously as the debate ensues. We know if the Donald was serious about this race, while still pulling out from the debate, he would be live tweeting the event.