Carolina vs Arizona updates

Palmer sucks. Always has.

All he has done is win in Arizona and only had one losing season in Cincinnati. Always has sucked is definitely wrong considerinf he wins more than he loses. Has he sucked today definitely, no arguing that. This has been a butt whopping.

So far the last two games the Panthers have came out dominating both the Seahawks and Cardinals. It wasn't until the Seahawks went no huddle in the second half before they did anything. Then now once Arizona went no huddle they started moving the ball. I wonder if Denver will mix some no huddle up early in the game based off of these two games.

All he has done is win in Arizona and only had one losing season in Cincinnati. Always has sucked is definitely wrong considerinf he wins more than he loses. Has he sucked today definitely, no arguing that. This has been a butt whopping.

I take that back they went 7 and 9 in 2007, so he had two losing seasons in seasons he started in Cincy.

Would you take him back in Cincy?

Before this season I would have. I do believe the Bengals still would have been in the playoffs the last 5 years with him and I think they may have won a playoff game at least with him. However he is now 36 and with how well Dalton played this year and even with how McCarron looked in his few games. I would not take him back now because the Bengals at qb are set pretty well actually right now and for the future.